Happy New Year, ya bums!!!!

You're still alive? It's been ages since I've been to this group and this was the first post I saw.
Happy New Year!
Reply to
cusslerfan
Rumors of my death have been published as works of fiction but ended up being stored in a warehouse in Area 51.
But I have to admit I don't recognize the user name in your address.
Personally, I preferred the books Clive wrote solo best.
Budd
Reply to
Budd Cochran
I used to "publish" in the old days under the username "rifter" But, that was back in the days of dial-up.
Reply to
cusslerfan

Site Timeline Threads