HELP!!Mod to 2001 1500 Quadcab for towing 22' motorboat

Sorry Gary, but I never said that it could.

Reply to
TBone

That is too easy so I won't.

Doin' good, thanks. Tons of OT, just waiting for the hot tub to arrive.

Nope, been on the train to work, saves a bunch of money on fuel. Think I have about 7K on it. Vacation the first two weeks of July so it will be used a lot more.

Have a question for ya. Does dc offer a self dimming mirror for the passenger side tow mirror? The damn thing is a pia, at night it is blinding.

The VN Moving Wall is here for a week. It was here about 6 years ago, somthing that should be seen imo. If it is in your area try to see it late at night or early morning, it is a totally different deal then.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

no, but you defended that erroneous statement

you never said it was incorrect, just jump on my correction

you truly are an idiot, incapable of admitting your screw-ups

in

news:nVqte.8510$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Reply to
TranSurgeon

What statement would that be? You were the one to say that it was false and then went out of your way to prove that it was true. Now before you completely spin it, the key word was produce, not create.

Because your correction served no purpose but to jump on somebody over semantics.

Where did I screw up Gary? You accused me of doing something that I didn't do and admitted to it here and accused someone of being wrong and then went on to prove that he was in fact correct. Talk about someone being unable to admit to screw-ups.

Reply to
TBone

"AND 3% / 2% = 1.5% any way you try to spin it."

you want to re-think that, or should I just keep humiliating your sorry ass ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

3 / 2 = 1.5 and when you can disprove that, then you win and until then, it is just fuzzy math. While 3 may be 150% more than 2, 3 / 2 is still only 1.5, regardless of the units attached to those numbers. And like I said, you fight like hell when you think that you are right but pretty much drop it otherwise, as in the quadcab thread.
Reply to
TBone

that's correct.

That's incorrect. It can be said that 3 is 150% _of_ 2, or that 3 is

50% greater than 2.

correct.

1.5 is the same as 150%.

The rule is actually simple: a percent is 1/100.

Ignoramus13822

LOL, and I made that same argument more than once, my mistake.

I know that but a percentage of a percentage is just fuzzy math. I never said that the math was incorrect which is something that Gary just doesn't seem to get. It is called fuzzy math because it doesn't always accurately represent a given situation. Small percentages can sometimes reflect huge numeric differences and microscopic differences can be reflected with huge percentages both of which can deceive the person reading them, especially if the percentage is all that they see.

Reply to
TBone

I'd suggest that you go back and re-read what he wrote:

'3% / 2 % = 1.5 %'

Reply to
TranSurgeon

no, you wrote:

3% / 2% = 1.5 %

you really need to stop digging, it's not helping

Reply to
TranSurgeon

I see you figured it out

good luck on explaining it to BoneHead

Reply to
TranSurgeon

And you really need to stop proving my point. Like I said, when you think that you are right, you fight like hell, even to the point of starting all new threads on the subject. Where are the threads or even responses on the origional Quadcab thread, point made, conversation over.

Reply to
TBone

I thought about that but I'd already hit the send button. I just waited for you to take a shot..

Where you headed this year??

I'll check tomorrow but I've never seen one. I'll let you know.

It went thru this area several weeks ago. About 3,000 cycles followed it from Beaverdam thru Bowling Green??. I remember the paper said the line of bikes was 15 miles long behind it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

when you wrote:

now, spin as you will, that statement is dead wrong

admit it

Reply to
TranSurgeon

message

your surrender is noted

Reply to
TranSurgeon

As is your defeat in the actual thread subject.

Reply to
TBone

It's called fishing, a little methalene blue will kill that nasty hook mark in the corner of your mouth.

Reply to
MoParMaN

A net nanny would kill. I would though.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Dayam....Oops

Dayam....That's better!!

Reply to
MoParMaN
[you guys aren't trimming your posts again... come on now...]

Didn't you JUST say:

"point made, conversation over."

It really bothers me when someone declares a debate "over", "finished", "my last word on the subject", etc. - but just HAS to make sure he gets the last word in. It's dishonest, disingenuous, disrespectful... and probably a few more dis's, too.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence