How do i protect my 99 dakota rear window...

i load it up with atv's alot and its been broken once, and it cost me almost $500 to get it replaced, and i would like to prevent this to ever happen again, i now have 6 tow straps insead of 4 but it still sits a little close to my window, is there any kinda of like grill or similar for just trucks in general? any one have some sort of idea they've done?

Reply to
wood

What you want is called a headache rack. Something like these:

?p_id=2371&se=go_industries_painted_headache_rack

Tom Lawrence

either get a protective rack or mount a board across the top of the bed to prevent ATV from rolling into window.... i've seen folks use a 2 x 6" or 2 x 8" laying flat...

If you had a little more bed space (I'm guessing that it's tight for ATV's since I have an 01 Dak) you could but a tool box across the front of the bed.. Mac

mac davis