How many miles on your hemi?

Just bought a 07 Ram w/ Hemi. Has 60000 miles on it. I like it more than I thought I would and am now considering keeping this for a while. How many miles does the Hemi normally run? I'm a big believer in maintenance and live by the recommended service schedules. What's your experience?

Reply to
D-Guy

Me experience is that 60k miles on an '07 is a helluva lotta miles!!

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works