I'm just not proud of it.....

I just did something to my ole truck that I just don't really like. I guess I'm getting lazy in my old age... Stuff it Roy.... I always dropped the transmission pan and replaced the filter, fluid and gasket. I like to see if there are any sparklies hanging on the magnet. Tonight, I unhooked a cooler line, inserted the transmission flush fittings and ran 16 qts thru it. I guess this is called a flush. I call it too lazy to pull the pan. I have no idea if there is anything in the pan that shouldn't be but my fluid is clean.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Pussy!!!

What happened couldn't get it high enough to slide your fat ass under and do it right?

Seriously ya know when this move will bite ya in the ass? At about 0 dark 30 at -5 degrees in the middle of a lot.

Now go do it right!!

Reply to
Roy

But I got all that nice clean fluid that'll get wasted.......

Reply to
Denny