INFO WANTED

I have a 2004 dodge w/the cummings. 30k on it

I had a banks computer chip with the 6gun/speed loaded added and all the air flow improvements that were recommended. I still am very unimpressed.... Do you guys have any experiance with Banks systems. U guys have any ideas

Thanks in advance?

David

Reply to
David C

What exactly are you expecting? If you want a race car, then go and buy one.

Reply to
TBone

First, learn what you have. It is a Cummins.

What is it or isn't the truck doing that leave's you unimpressed?

Roy

Reply to
Roy