Max A/C

My normal A/C (fresh air) works fine. But when I put it in Max A/C the air flow is greatly reduced. It sounds as if the air is blowing against a closed door. All other positions of heater/AC works correctly. This is a

2000 RAM 3500 Maxivan. Any ideas on what to look for. bill
Reply to
BillyGoat

a piece of paper

Reply to
I'm Right

When you go from normal to max A/C you switch from outside air to inside air. Check the actuator for the door the opens to allow inside air to enter A/C.

Reply to
SnoMan

------------------------------------------------------------ That's a short answer, but a good one. Had it happen myself on a 2001 Maxi. A piece of newspaper was pulled up against the recirc intake.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Sparge

Thanks for the replies, where is this recirc intake? bill

Reply to
BillyGoat

right hand floor board

Reply to