need some help

I have a 2002 3/4ton dodge with 5.9L V8 It starts up then stalls right away and you hear a vacum sound out of the throttle body. If you turn the key on and do not start you can hear the fuel pump kicking on and off about every 5 seconds. I replaced throttle positioning sensor and idle air control still have same problem

Reply to
hunterforever73