New Ram and items for sales

My wife bought me an 05 Ram Daytona. Silver, 4x4, quad cab. I wanted Yellow or a Mango truck; but this works!

I have the following for my 98 Ram for sale: Grey catchall front carpeted mat set - left/hump/right

CIPA towing mirror extensions

Receiver hitch

Replacement KN air filter

Truxedo loprofile tonneau cover- shortbox

I will sell for best reasonable offer + freight.

Otherwise will ebay it.

The new Ram needs a few accessories.....

Reply to
partsmore

email me: snipped-for-privacy@batteriesareus.com with your reasonable offer.

Reply to