NV4500.com feedback

Has anyone here had any experience, good or bad, with

?

Geting ready to buy a new tranny from them as a backup since my synchros are giving out. The prices seem the best I've been able to find anywhere so far. I figured I'd just install a new tranny and rebuild the original at my leisure and have it ready in case i ever need it.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Sure the clutch is not dragging? Does it have the correct fluid in it? Things to check before changing the transmission.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

It's the synchros.