O2 sensor for Dodge Dakota 2001

My check engine light is on and I need to change my O2 sensor. Where are these sensors located.

Reply to
nova75

Year? Engine? California?

Reply to
.boB

Bob: I'd like to know the answer to this question too. Mine's a 2001 as well, 4.7 V8, not in CA.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

the question "california?" means does the vehicle apply to california emissions (denoted on your epa sticker under the hood, witch spcifies federal or california emissions).

now as far as the location of O2 sensors. follow the exhaust back from the manifolds they are in the pipes. probably 2 (one for each bank) in front of the cat and one behind the cat.

i left the dealer shortly after the new engines came out so i dont know a whole lot of specifics about them. hope this is some help.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson