OT: 2006 Sebring Horn Relay - Location?

Can anyone tell me "exactly" where the horn relay is on a 2006 Sebring,

4-door, Touring, V6? The horn (wife's car) sounds like it is either going/gone bad (sounds sick, weak,like it has a cold). I want to check the relay but can't seem to find it. I checked all the relays under the hood and there is no listing for the horn. I also pulled them one at a time and the horn still worked when each one was pulled. Either the horn relay is at an end or the relay is. It is under warranty but I think there is a $100 deductable. The relay or horn or both can't cost that much.

Anyone know where the relay is located?

Thanks

Reply to
Abby.Normal

The only experience I've had with a sick/weak horn was with a Ferd. The stab on connector at the horn was pretty dirty. Once cleaned, it worked like new.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

That just rocks! Thanks a whole bunch Denny. I own the shop manuals for my daughter's 00 Neon and son's 98 Dakota but need to find cheap ones for my wife's 06 Sebring and my 07 Dakota.

Reply to
Abby.Normal