OT Brand new religion

Okay to keep peace in the flock and to appease some of the members who made valid points for a change. Mainly keeping my young ass out of trouble (real or imagined) I am converting from Pussy, to drum roll please... BUDDISM!!!!!

That's right Buddism.

It has it's perks that we can all use equally. If somebody disagrees with you, ya can call him a bigot or accuse him/her of bashing. You can accuse them of all sorts hate crimes, threaten them with all kinds of violations to the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, you name it's covered.

Most importantly you can live your life in a state of total denial. You automatically become correct in every thing you say, every hair brained idea or thought you have becomes gospel. You can say things to piss others off and it doesn't matter because you have embraced Buddism.

The one BIG difference of this sect of Buddism is, your friends are still your friends.

I'm sure others will start their own sect of Buddism, that's wonderful 'cause there is a bunch of people in this world that haven't been pissed off yet by Budddism.

Oh, one other thing. This sect of Buddism does not require you to become totally blind or give up your political beliefs or surrender your common sense. So I figure Miles and T-Bone can join with no problem at all.

Reply to
Roy

Will all the members of the congregation be know as victims?

Instead of prayer can we whine about how we are being treated?

Do we all have to go to other news groups and become trolls pretending to spread the word?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Will Buddism accept Beer as a fellow form of religoin with out bigotry and hatred?

Reply to
azwiley1

Only if chuckie is preaching

When practicing Buddism it isn't considered whineing

True believers in Buddism would warn other's of the coming of chuckie.

Reply to
Roy

Only if we don't have to buy the beer.

Reply to
Roy

Roy,

Here is the 1st Commandment of Buddism.

Ye shalt not dish it, if Ye can't take it!

Reply to
azwiley1

Then you shall drinkith what Beer offers! Today Beer is feeling cheap so, drinkith pleanty of Ye Ole English!

Reply to
azwiley1

WOW!!!!!!! After being gone for about a week and reading about 300 posts since I got home from work, I'm gonna join the .45acp cult. It has provisions for the .223 and the 30-06 to be on stand-by in case of emergency. The .50 mag is the sargent-at-arms. If all else fails, ole Mauser is the guard dog standing by the door.

And no, I don't have the "machine".... With all this deception on the location, I'm starting to think ole Red UPS'd it to you so you could "rehabilitate" your shoulder...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

well.................don't discriminate against me because i belong to the .45gap cult. be careful, cause if you critisize the gap, i'll tell your isp.

Reply to
theguy

Well, well, how ya doin'? I exchanged emails with Red a few days ago. He says you have it.

Have you heard anything from mac recently? The past month?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Now that would be the exact opposite of true Buddism.

Reply to
TBone

That's ok, I realize that one of these days you'll figure out that you need a real round to play with..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Never believe a sheep dipper.......

I haven't heard from him since the last of November. It's kinda far piece to drive down there to see if he's ok

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hey, how about get into some kind of sect that has total immunity from everything. Get into a group that's got total political correct. So you can claim "offended" by everything you don't like.

Buddist might do it. Never know....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That is a core teaching of Buddism.

Reply to
Roy

Hmmmm... Red heard from him in mid Dec. nothing since.

Maybe if things quiet down we can take a road trip.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

No, Buddists don't drink.

You're thinking of that new religious group that formed a few years back, called the Church of Bud Weiser yonzie

Reply to
Dale Yonz

I think you might be right Dale as we all know that this Budd ain't getting any wiser.

Reply to
TBone

That wasn't bad.

Reply to