Ot just a widdle test

Well, this is posted from T-bird and it opened the picture of Denny's terrible childhood and the newest post downloaded was 12/7 . . . .

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

My newsserver seems to have dumped the past month or so of messages. On Wed. every message on all newsgroups I subscribe to came up saying 'expired' and no new messages until this morning.

I have been using T-Bird and it works well for me. Prior to T-Bird I used Netscape which is nearly identicle.

Reply to
miles

I didn't see your reply till I went to Google. I'll give it a few days to "catch up" as it turns out the cable was cut a couple times by construction crews over the past couple days.

(sarcasm on) Gotta love those guys that dig before looking. ( sarcasm off)

Budd

""""My newsserver seems to have dumped the past month or so of messages. On Wed. every message on all newsgroups I subscribe to came up saying 'expired' and no new messages until this morning.

I have been using T-Bird and it works well for me. Prior to T-Bird I used Netscape which is nearly identicle. """"

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Well ya did better than I did. I couldn't get the childhood pic. But after seeing what it evolved into as it grew up and out, I can probably pass on the early pic's.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ah, ya didn't miss much, but to be honest, having met the the furry bum in person, he ain't too bad . . . ya just gotta watch him around carrots . . .he gets . . ."excited, ya know?

Budd