OT <<<SNOW!!!>>>

Here it is the end of Feb. And we get our FIRST truly plowable storm, A whole 4 inches! (shut up Denny) and I don't have a plow. Going to have to get one of my friends over here.

I tried to move the Charger out of the garage just for the hell of it. Who but DC would make a 425HP car without ls, posi or something. The traction control works to a point but...

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Roy, sounds like you have a real problem there. ;-) I'd happily trade you my Dakota 4X4 for your Charger. (even tho I'm 1.5 miles off Lake Michigan and we just got a 14" dumping)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Thanks, your always trying to help a friend. Sold my 04 2500 4X4 earl Dec. and have been real lucky so far. I sold the truck at the right time, now the 4X4 market is on it's ass around here. There are pick ups with plows for sale everywhere.

Reply to
Roy

My Dodge van isn't doing very well. I had the carb rebuilt. The fellow wasn't sure if he had the right choke pull off. Well, I'm sure he does not. I have a tiny depression in my driveway, where the tires set. The truck spins instead of moving. And the choke never quite wants to open.

I threw down some more gravel, that might help. Got to put on a hand choke kit some day. Someone else had one, the bracket is still there next to t he steering column. Those chokes on dodge vans are just about useless. And the weight is too far forward. Not much traction in winter.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Perhaps you should post this in the Daimler Chrysler thread, LOL :>)

Reply to
TBone

WTF???? You got one good arm, get off your fat lazy ass and shovel the fricken driveway....for God's sake.....

I didn't realize the Chargers didn't have limited slip. Guess I need to start paying attention...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yeah, I shoveled 4 to 5 inches of "it's only going to rain" myself. With all the computers and satalites you would think they could get it right. But it could be worse, they could call for "partly cloudy." Ya have to get out ther backhoe to shovel that.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Screw you! It is 150 feet long, I ain't shoveling that with two good arms. A friend came by with his new toy, a small JD with a snow blower on it. Pretty impressive piece of equipment.

It is a pia, some guy's have used slicls and tore up the axles. I understand the rear end is Benz also the transmission. No aftermarket rear for them yet, I guess cause there aren't enough of them being made. So ya gotta get'em on the roll. What else, no mds on them either.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You really need to stop calling her that, you know....

Reply to
Marcus

Ya never know. Might be the best you ever had....

It is 150 feet long, I ain't shoveling that with two good arms. A

Of course. It's green..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Gee, thanks for that image.

Reply to
TBone

"TBone" wrote in news:45e3a5bc$0$28163$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

You call that a snow storm? It's nothing! boo-hoo

Reply to
Judge Seidlin

Did you have a good nights sleep thinking about it???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

No shit? That is exactly my point. Here in MA we usually get our first plowable storm around T-day. This winter has a very good chance to set records for the lowest amount of snow.

Reply to
Roy

Yup, that said a lot. That he could come up with a image is a little strange. Kinda what calls into question what other images he has.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I've got no compliants with my "Blue" tractor thank you very much.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

She's a lot more accepting than my front ho. My front ho keeps whacking me with a frying pa.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon