OT: Software

Thanks Chris.. I'll see what's what. Worst case, I'll have to dual boot my computer and load up my copy of Red Hat.

Reply to
azwiley1

i would suggest one of the Debian based distros im partial to Kubuntu myself im currently running 7.04 and only run wine for one program because the linux native has a broken package in the repo and i havent bothered to compile from source code.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Did you leave an "I" outta that, bro?

Reply to
mac davis

I am surprized no one suggested Google Sketchup. Dirt easy to use and will render in 3D, which makes visualizing the final product all the easeir for your wife to understand. Oh - and the price is right!

Gary Gravante

Hey bro.. ya got the array up and running huh? I guess you can use a I if ya want, it is Larry we are talking about.

Reply to
Roy

Mega version? Like "Punch! Home Design Architectural Series 4000" including "Ultimate Deck"? Larry, (or anyone else if Larry doesn't want it) if you have MSN/Windows Live messenger and can receive large file transfers, and can burn ISO images to CDs, e-mail me. I have a copy that I'm not using. Yep. Only one copy. I couldn't legally send it out to more than one person. Nope. Not /me/. Damn you software & mattress tag police! ;^)

I'm working nights this weekend but I'll be up before work to check my e-mail about 3:00 PM (eastern) today and tomorrow. I usually check e-mail after work at about 7:15 AM too.

Reply to
Nosey

No, I meant between the D and the P, bro...

This dish thing really sucks...

Reply to
mac davis