OT Weekend BS Post

Not that there hasn't been enough BS this week.

But in my little mind I think I have the answer. If we all say we agree with our Nazi, tell him we all subscribe to his views, he will shut up and the BS will stop.

Any thought's??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That would be a very bad idea as then the preaching would never end.

Reply to
TBone

i'm not too keen on that strategy actually. it might work, i admit that, but no better than ignoring him.

it also strikes me that not everyone wants to stop him. some people continue to answer his posts as if he were actually capable of a discussion. if people want to get into an argument with him and enjoy the "game", then so be it i guess. i think some people don't realize how sick he is or how truly bizarre his posts are.

i do believe however, that he would go away if everyone said they agreed with him. from the start, years ago, budd always enjoyed playing the poor old discriminated against guy. without that, he would have no reason to stick around. i just can't find it in myself to do it however. i can find it in myslef to ignore most of his posts though. every once in a while he says things so incredibly stupid and strange that i can't help but comment for the chuckle involved, but even then i shouldn't.

at the same time, i do get embarrassed for him and i think that ignoring him is the most "civil" way to deal with him. i love a good argument but arguing with budd is litterally like picking on a mentally or emotionally disabled person. it isn't very pretty and it shouldn't make you feel very good. look, he has really lost it. anyone that can not see that he has mentally stepped over the edge hasn't looked very closely. i'm not going to "dance on anyone's grave".

Reply to
theguy