Re: Post menopausal and desperate

You post this disgusting tirade, & call someone *else* sick? If you don't

> think she's a good candidate (acc. to anothetr p[ost of yours, because > she's female), fine; but the way in which you couched your dislike is > extremely distasteful. Nevermind the subject line, which would be enough > to tick off any woman in her 40's & up. > > Cathy

He defends a black man by being an misogynist. Something tells me Dr. King would not have liked that.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

"Jeff Strickland"...

I thought as much. :-)

I'm afraid to ask.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland" ...

Someone must like her - isn't this at least her second term?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Scott in Florida" "Wickeddoll®"

Don't you think "Cheshire Candidate" is catchy?

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

At least Hillary has created a record over her eight years in the Senate that one can examine to see if it is one with which they can agree. The same is true of McCain

Obama has only been in the Senate for three years and he has spent the past two years running for President. Other than his promise to make "Change" we know little or nothing of what those changes will be or how he will get those changes. After all the Congress makes laws and appropriates money. The President merely enforces those laws and spends the money as directed by the Congress.

You Dims have been harping for eight years about President Bush's military experience, but I don't ever hear the same questioning of Obama's military experience. At least we know McCain's experience. Does the work hypocrisy come to mind?

Reply to
Mike hunt

"Jeff Strickland" ...

I just realized a troll's thread title has become an appropriate description of Ms. Clinton at the moment. Oh, the irony.

:-D

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I just realized a troll's thread title has become an appropriate description of Ms. Clinton at the moment. Oh, the irony. :-D Natalie

--------------

Translation..

'I'm the queen of a male based (no female comptettion please) internet disscusion board or I hope and have to be..real life sucks for me..'

Reply to
D L

You can bitch, but they don't listen. Pick a side and work to improve it. Independent is the worst thing one can be, if you want to make a difference...

Reply to
D L

"D L" ...

A WebTV troll speaks. Typical.

Not that it's any of your business, but I happen to be a happily married mother of 2, with a well-paying career.

Since you like to attack strangers online, you probably have none of those.

Hey, I have actually some spare lives - I'd be happy to donate one to a pathetic individual like you.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®