OT Weekend BS Post (late)

Since my chubby buddy has decided to bust my chops about not posting it, here it is.

I've had it with the politics and religion bs so I'm moving to a subject that really matters and one everybody should be able to play with.

I've constantly invited Fur Face to jump on the Pat's wagon. The one time he jumped on and they looked like shit. Now they have signed Testaverde, what's up with that? Has been a rumor for about a month that Brady might be playing hurt, who knows. So wide ride here's yer last shot. I've already won dinner, desert, 3 drinks and ya pick up the tip! Soooo hop on!

So here's the deal. Pick the 2 for the Super Bowl!!

I'll take the Pat's and anybody.

Play nice.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Eagles vs. Colts.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Sex?? or the lack of...

Didn't know they signed ole Vinnie. He wasn't very good when he was with the Browns and I don't think he's improved any since.

Has been a rumor for about a month that Brady might be playing

It still just ain't gonna happen....

I'll have to pick Indy. I'm not really a fan of them but I think it's their year to win it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Don't know about the Superbowl or the Pats. But Dallas WILL beat the Colts today.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

WTF!!! PICK 2 !!!!

Ya miss a meal or something??? Pay attention!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I only pick the winners buddy........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

colts.........seahawks.

Reply to
theguy

You only pick what????

Let's see ya lost dinner, desert, drinks, the tip. Ya, you only pick the winners.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'll pick the other team. (sorry Denny)

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

I think McDonalds and Playstation will win. Millions of dollars of revenue. Regardless of who the teams are.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon