Has 10kBoost gone bust??

I've been looking for some 10kboost diesel, but the 10kboost websites all seem to have gone kaput.

Can I take it that the product is no longer available?? - and if so is that because it was crap?

Any other ideas for what guff I can scoosh into the intake of my engine (diesel) to instantly renew all it's moving parts??

Reply to
nickyboy

I recently squirted a whole can of 10K Boost into my (petrol) car, and the result was quite literally nothing happened. It didn't go any faster or better or get better MPG or anything. Nothing!! I expect the Ecotek version is much better!!!!

It's interesting to see that

(who make the stuff) has a link on its site to
which now appears to be pointing to something completely different. Strange!

Reply to
Mark W

Millers Diesel additive will help (marginally) long term but there's nothing that will safely, effectively and reliably fix a problem caused by poor fuel, sooting up or lack of oil changes. Use an engine flush in the oil every couple of years and use quality oil and fuel with a regular service.

Reply to
Rushing7

I asked Nickers10K Boost is now sold by Granville Oils Ltd, telephone No: 01709 890099 e-mail address snipped-for-privacy@granvilleoilchem.co.uk

Reply to