CVA Anniversary weekend -- saturday a total bust

Went to the Connecticut VW Association show in Woodstock, CT - about a 1.5 hr drive for me. What a bust!

Literally a handful of cars (2 bugs, 1 square, 1 rat and 3 buses) and one seller not setup for selling. Talked to some nice people, but I came to also look at bugs and get some parts!! Apparently, the big day is Sunday - Saturday is just for "hanging out" (their words). Why not mention that when you post an event like this?

So if any organizations out there are holding events like this, please make sure that the information posted is indeed accurate and clear.

Reply to
remco