Pearl Harbor Day

I guess fifty years from now we'll be buying Al Qaida made vehicles and TVs.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

guess fifty years from now we'll be buying Al Qaida made vehicles and TVs.

beekeep

Oh, Lord, I hope not.

OTOH, we didn't learn from WWII and now Japan has taken us over without firing a shot, Mopars are German and my cat is neutered.

Budd

Please, let us have a moment of silence for those that gave everything, in every war.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

So, lets all go out and kick a Mitsobishi today?? *lol*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis