PING: Denny

At the risk of Roy making size comments, I thought you might like this idea:

Mac

mac davis

Bro, I don't have to, you already have.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm thinking if that was John Deere green with some yellow pinstripes I'd have one. The guys in the shop would be sooooooo envious.....

Maybe you could make a heated one for Mike????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Why not flame it?

One toasted tush . . .coming up rapidly.

VBG

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I wasn't gonna make one, Buggs... You're the one with the tractor parts...

Maybe one for Mike with a sheep skin cover?? Mac

mac davis

Of course, it should be heated, right? ;)

Reply to
Bryan

Ouch! That will leave a mark.

Roy