<<<< Ping Denny >>>>>

Your email made it a couple of days ago. Apparently my reply didn't make the trip. Sooooo I guess your 'putor is still stupid.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Send it again, I thinks its working now

Denny

Reply to
Denny

On the way!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Something is a bit off. Here's the story. Received your email 9/22 @ 6:17pm, responded to it 9/23@ 1:31 am. Received parachute jump 9/23 @ 5:45am. Seems like the email ain't happening. I'll send ya something right now.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Set ya 4 emails.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I got it, I think. You are using the spoof address for your email. I'm hitting reply and it isn't working.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ok, I'll be home for the night, try it again.. damned computers..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I just changed the fake to the real addy. I'll send you another one to see if it works.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

sounds like a "1d io T error", bro...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

hmm... maybe you 2 should try long distance?? rofl