Ping<<<< Denny>>>>

Okay, decided to go back into plowing, with a friend. His office will handle the billing, phones and other such bs. I have to do all the estimates.
Decided all subs have to own a 2003 or newer 3/4 ton or bigger and have a driver to fill in. We put together 8 pick ups and a loader. Should be interesting a winter.
Guess I'm back looking for that elusive CJ.
Roy

Damn. Do ya have to have a diesel, heated leather seats and a wool covered spinner knob to work for you guys too??? I was gonna volunteer to help out for free but I just don't qualify. <BG>
You're looking for a cj??? They haven't make any '03 or newer and 3/4 ton or up cj's that I've heard of..
Denny

Real men don't need heated seats! <BFG>
Just trying to put a halt to all the bs with subs and shitty equipment.

Been looking for a decent one to hang a plow on for a couple of years. They are a fun toy and are great for tight spots like condo's, punching parking spaces and that sorta stuff.
How much of a increase have you added due to the fuel price? Was thinking about 10% across the board.
Roy

and heeeere we go again with the heated seat slurs.... <sigh>
;^)

Sorry Mike, but there's some things that real men should never admit to.........
<BG>
Denny

Yeah, you mean like blastin' innocent bowling balls with large caliber handguns? You are just damned lucky I didn't sic the PETBB* people on ya' when I heard about it.......
Mike
* People for the Ethical Treatment of Bowling Balls
;^)

But...but...but.. the bowling ball kicked my ass!! They're tough little bastards.......
Denny

give him a break, Mike... he probably used a bowling ball cuz he couldn't hit a baseball...
ya know, the right to arm bears probably doesn't cover bunnies, does it?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

'course not.... it only covers bears!
:^)
Mike

Gawd . . .some things just never change . . . .
Budd

and
ya'
couldn't

Yeh... ain't it great!!! <BG>
Good to see you're back..
Denny
Yeah, but you're just as homely as ever. VBG. When you gonna get those ears ironed straight?
Budd

Thank God!!! If'n you thought I was getting cute, I just don't know what I'd do....
VBG. When you gonna get those ears

I dunno. I kinda like the floppy style.
Denny

Yeah, they match your.....well.....ummmmmm.....never mind.....
;^)
Mike

Not to be nosey, bu how would YOU know????
VBG
Budd

what

Ok . . . . . (Budd wanders away shaking head is amazment . . . . .)

Wait a minute. You ain't never talked to my wife....... or have you??????
Denny
Denny . . . . .are you SURE you want to know?
Budd

Of course, how else would I know that your nickname is "minuteman"?
<vbg>
Mike