Ping - Mac

Hey Mac, howzit shakin? Did ya get any of that quake yesterday? Aren't you < 100 miles from the epi?

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

We're fine, Bob, thanks for asking... I wish you'd get on Facebook so you were in my network.. lol

We shook pretty good but just minor damage, mostly things in the shop falling off shelves.. Mexicali, Calexico and El Centro got hit pretty hard though..

Yeah, we're 120 miles from the border and about 90 miles from the epicenter..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis