Ram Fuel Filter

I'm going to replace the fuel filter on my 92' Ram 150. The fuel filter unlike most newer trucks is located outside of the tank. Pretty easy to get to. Is there any pressure in the fuel lines at the filter I should know about? Thanks

Reply to
Scott

Yes, but it's not a big problem. You can bleed the pressure off under the hood or just wrap a rag around the hose when you pull it off the filter. The filter hoses are swaged on. You have to cut the swaged part off the hose and use hose clamps to put the new filter on. Or cut and replace the hoses.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Reply to