Re: 2002 RAM auto locks

AUTO UNLOCK Check your owner's Manual, you can set your auto lock to unlock all the door on your vehicle when you open the drivers door only.. On the Stratus, I believe (bad mem) cycle the ignition twice and engage the door lock button as to unlock the doors, you should here a chime. Be sure to check your owners Manual for the exact procedure.

I'm sure the window will stop a bullet. I traded that gas hog off last week. > I now have a 2005 Jeep Liberty. Gonna be looking for a 97 - 99 Dakota 2WD > 3.9L as soon as I get my wife's 99 Buick sold. She got possession of the > Jeep. I really liked the way the RAM drove. I drive 20 miles one way to work > now. Gas bill was getting out of hand. > > Ed Dowdy > > > The safety aspect of the auto door locks far out weigh any inconvienance > > they cause. A friend of mine was car jacked at a red light in Dallas one > > night, driven to east side, beaten up and left for dead, fortunately he > > survived. If he had had auto door locks, or if he had remembered to hit > > the locks he would not have been assaulted. > > > > Duane > > > > > > > > > > > >>My doors lock automatically at a preset speed. This drives me nuts. Mainly > >>because I forget to unlock when I walk around to get in the rear door on > >>the > >>opposite side... Is there a way to disable this feature? > >> > >>Ed > >> > > > >
Reply to
M. Meyer Jr.