Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>

>>> -- >>> Nathan In Montana >> >>Aren't you in Idaho? Isn't Dave Smith in Idaho? Give him a call and ask >>for his Internet Price. >> >>
> >>FMB >>(North Mexico) > umm... look up one line at The "Nathan In Montana" at the end his post.. > roflmao > > > mac

Montana, Idaho, pretty close, they both have the letters o and a in it. Anyway, folks on the DTR site seem to be happy with Dave Smith, saving lots of $ even when Dave flys them up for the deal. Worth a phone call, IMHO. I hope they are still doing business when I look for my 2013 3500 CTD.

FMB (Lost)

** Posted from
**
Reply to