Re: Ink

Just send the octopus to the crossposter. For you, it would be easier... and more entertaining!

Bryan

PS: I w> I get my ink for nothing.

I got this octopus in my aquarium, I milk ink out of her every two days. > If you would like to try it, I'll send some out to you > dale > >

" snipped-for-privacy@fr> > Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.

> You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and > > quality. [URL snipped] Let me know what you think >
Reply to
news.giganews.com