Look! Denny made it into a geeky comic!

Tues, Jan 15th comic.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Jodi

Reply to
jmc

WOW!! Even our gal in OZ is piling on......

He... he... he...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

LMAO

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

He is finally published. Priceless!

Reply to
FMB

Ohhh... good shot!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Jodi, Do you have any idea how many cookies this is gonna cost ya when you get back to the states???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (1/16/2008 7:45 AM):

lol

I tried to think of a snappy comeback but after the day at work I've just had, words fail. I think I need a cookie myself, now :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (1/16/2008 7:45 AM):

Note to self: Make sure I don't come within two states of Mr. Denny Weedlebink when I get back to the US. I couldn't afford the cost of that many cookies!

:)

jodi apparently, recovering from an... interesting.. day at work.

Reply to
jmc

How about baking him a carrot cake as a peace offering?

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Nah, that won't do. The friggin rabbit has this thing for WC Sliders, which are about one step below the old "C" ration ham and mf's.

Reply to
Roy

Now that is one helluva idea!!! How 'bout it Jodi???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Six-eight Castles and a carrot cake for desert. It just don't get much better than that...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

The hell it doesn't!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

He lives in the mid-west, bro.. He might be right, for his area..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Don't forget the RC cola!

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

That stuff would rot your gut. Diet Dr Pepper for me...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You may have a point bro. Looking at the weather you could be nuts on.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Then get the diet RC with SPLENDA!!!!!!

A little rot gut never hurt a true redneck.

:D Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Hey, Mr. Budd! How ya been??