Roy needs his butt kicked...

Yep, that's right. Since Roy posted about the gas prices going up, prices in this area went from $2.54 on Monday to $2.69 on Tuesday to $3.10 today. I figure we all should head east (if we have the bucks for the gas) hunt down ole Roy and stick his head in one of his beagle holes.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

why kill the messenger, wabbit?

besides, my foot isn't big enough, it might get sucked in.. *eg*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis