The story on Budd!

I made a couple of phone calls to the two numbers that folks were able to come up with through public information. One was disconnected. The other a company had obtained last March. So the last we heard from Budd was last February that I'm aware of. Usually, when you move they do this recording telling you that the new number is such and such. That wasn't the case, the number was put back into circulation a month or so later. A little strange but.... Anybody have any ideas??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I can try looking up his son Bryon. We were supposed to be on the Truman together for Fleet Week in Florida a few years ago. I got sent on a rescue detachment at the last minute so I couldn't make it out there. I know he was an AM3 in HS-75 so I might be able to find him on togetherweserved.com. You might want to sign up there once they get the army section going.

Reply to
Nosey

Oops, he was in HS-7 and he's not listed on togetherweserved.com.

Reply to
Nosey

I think that either Budd's health had taken a turn for the worse back then which is probably why he jumped into the religious thing with both feet and was so stubborn about his beliefs and unwilling to hear anyone disagree with him in any way. Fear has a way of doing that. I hope that he is alright and has just decided that the NG's were not doing anything for his health and just said screw it and dropped them or simply decided that he couldn't afford it anymore because the other reason is not a very pleasant thought, especially around the holidays.

Reply to
TBone