Paging the Cark spotters

What phone's this take then?

Reply to
Doki

Thinking it may be a Cark 134. Woo. Two whole phones.

Reply to
Doki

Looks like it'll take an original Nokia GSM brick to me.... something like a 1610 / 1611.

Oh, it's a bit later than that....

You can get a POP-port adapter for those.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm not any sort of phone expert at all. (Total usage last month - 82p.)

However.

That there is the exact car kit I had in the Passat in 2003. It was a devastatingly effective way of using the phone in a hands free sort of a way.

Obviously, I can't remember what sort of phone it was though. Well, it was a Nokia, but other than that, I haven't a clue.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It looks like it might take a 3110 to me.

If it's a Nokia kit, you'll prolly be able to get cradles for all sorts of nokia phones though.

Reply to
Douglas Payne