Dakota hard at work!

You all might want to look at what my dakota did this weekend. If it falls apart tomorrow I have no complaints. Did some heavy duty logging with it. alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking search for: Update on wormy white oak :-)

Enjoy Lyndell P.S. It is hard to see the truck for all the tractors in the way but it is indeed a dakota. If I would have had a ram dually I would have used it instead. :-)

Reply to
Lyndell Thompson

Sorry to bother you , could you tell me how to get to the chat room in this group,I've been trying but no luck, It sounds like you know what your doing Thanks Ken

Reply to
citycowboynow

There is no chat room..

Reply to
azwiley1

You can't get there from here.. sorry

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Ken, this is one big chat room. Anything can and usually is talked about here. Some of the more anal folks like a "OT:"(off topic) in the subject line if it is not about Dodge trucks. One thing you must have to play here is a thick skin. Also these folks don't suffer fools and bs'ers at all.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I vote that we change that... If it's about dodge trucks, we should warn folks by putting ON-Topic in the header.. *eg*