thinking of buying 01 dodge diesel advice

any advice on the 01 24 valve dodge 3/4 ton, it will be used for road milage, no towing, just driving, fuel milage,any recalls, front end,motor problems,ete,etc. thanks lou

Reply to
poo2u

"" wrote: > any advice on the 01 24 valve dodge 3/4 ton, it will be used > for road > milage, no towing, just driving, fuel milage,any recalls, > front end,motor > problems,ete,etc. > thanks > lou

16-19mpg; thats quite a truck to just have a truck. its a great workhorse, but I personally wouldnt own for for the fun of it. they are spendy to just drive, and a pain to park. that said; great truck, can do almost anything. and the duramax is one of the best diesels out there.
Reply to
xmirage2kx

Great truck, love mine. But just for driving and no heavy duty use I'd suggest something less expensive to buy and run. For just highway use a 1/2 ton gasser would be better suited to you needs. For daily errands I take the Toyota 2.2 and leave the big diesel hitched to the gooseneck.

DE

Reply to
DE

"" wrote: > Duramax?