Third fuel pump on my 96 Dakota

I have to replace the fuel pump on my 96 dakota for the third time in

4 months. What am I missing? At first I thought it was the aftermarket part, but the most recent one is from dodge. I can't find an in line filter on the frame. Could there be some type of electrical problem I am missing? I sure could use some help.
Reply to
dollarbill819

How are they failing? Have you taken the tank out and cleaned it? The most common problem for multiple fuel pump failures is grundge in the fuel tank.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Really low fuel levels (if you run it empty a lot) can be hard on some of them too

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan