Throttle adj WOT

I've read the procedure in the manual and have it set to 5 inches, but still don't seem to get WOT on my 96 Cummins. The pump lever is supposed to stop moving at half throttle as the throttle keeps moving but mine doesn't get there. The lever keep moving and once the pedal hits the floor, I can turn the throttle by hand to WOT.

John

Reply to
Midlant