Brake controller hookup

Can someone point me to the location of the brake controller hookup on a

2004 GMC C-3500? The owners manual doesn't indicate where it might be.

thanks,

Reply to
Steve Barker

Trailer brakes, correct?

On my 04 Chevy 2500, it's on the "underdash" terminal block, black plastic "box" just inboard of the parking brake. The truck came with a wiring harness, connector on one end, bare wires on the other. When I bought my Tekonsha controller I also bought a brand specific wiring harness from them. It looks like this:

DJ

Reply to
IdaSpode

Yes, thanks for the reply. I've purchased the same exact harness for my prodigy. That way, I can just move it to what ever truck I'm using at the time and don't need two controllers. Thanks for the info.

Reply to
Steve Barker

It's under that damn cover you keep bumping your left toe against. Keng

Reply to
KENG

ok, thanks.

Reply to