Van Brakes

1998 Ram Van 1500 V6/Auto 2w ABS? Have what I consider excessive peddle travel. Brakes work good but do not inspire confidence. Does not pump up. Pulled rear wheel adjustment Ok. Give a click or two on emergence brake to take up any slack No difference. My 92 Van had much better feel & less peddle travel. I'm wondering if the rear brakes are even working properly Any easy checks ??? Thanks Lynn
Reply to
sqdancerLynn

What's the condition of the front brakes? How long since the brakes were serviced? Around me, many places will do a brake inspection for free.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart