What's a good oil filter for a 2500 Cummins?

A GOOD one, without paying an arm and a leg for something that's over rated. Don't mind paying more than el cheapo standards, though. Ones to stay away from?

Second oil change coming up. Farm on first.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Fleetguard filters (air, oil, fuel). By Cummins, for Cummins. I also recommend Synthetic Blue Extreme 5w40. Again, by Cummins (and Valvoline), for Cummins.

Can order all of this over the phone and have it delivered to your doorstep.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Fleetguard or Mopar. Oil filters are cheap, engines ain't

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I won't run anything else...

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Yup, and I like their 4-2-1 kit myself.

or
I lost my Stanadyne source in town so I just ordered a case from Geno last night. Hopefully, they will start carrying it by the 1/2 Gal bottle by the time I run through this case.

FMB '03 CTD HO (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB