Window Deflectors for 2006 Quad Cab Dakota

Someone suggested them so I bought them and put them on my truck. They do help with parking lot lines. I didn't think about the garage. That is a good idea.

Numan

Reply to
Numan

if its Cummins powered you could use the truck to move the house out of the way.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Just letting you know that I took your advice and bought the Weathertech from JC Whitney. They worked perfectly! Thank you!

Tim McBride A.K.A. "Numan"

Reply to
Numan

Since I was ordering quite a few other things from JC Whitney I decided to try out the WeatherTech deflectors. They worked perfectly! :-) Thank you for your suggestion. I know there are others out there who are glad to have the information.

Reply to
Numan

Tried them and they worked perfectly.

Thanks

Reply to
Numan

That is a funny mental image for sure! :-)

Reply to
Numan