Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ram front axle shafts
97 Ram 1500, 4x4 I'm needing the front axle shafts that go from the u-joint in. Dodge dealer says they don't have any more, and are looking for a new manufacture to make replacements. Salvage yards...
1
1

1992 Dodge Dakota
I have a 1992 Dodge Dakota, 5 speed trans on the floor, w/ a bench seat. I would like remove the bench seat and replace it with bucket seats. Are there any problems I need to know about?
1
1

Diesel engine idling
As I traveled around this weekend I noticed a few guys at rest stops or travel centers who would leave there pickups idle while they ran in to take care of business. Now I know that big rigs will...
12
12

'94 Ram bad paint
I have a black '94 Ram 2500. About 2 years ago a small spot appeared on the hood where the clear coat was apparently wearing off. It has spread like cancer onto all of the horizontal surfaces of the...
6
6

radio reception
I have a 04 Ram Q cab with just the standard radio. I am in CT, and the area is rather hilly. But..... some of the stations that formerly were received well in my other trucks are full of static....
5
5

Check Engine Light
1998 Ram 1500 QC 2WD Auto 5.9L - 80k miles on the way home from work I smelt an electrical insulation type burning smell. Shortly there after the CHECK ENGINE light came on. I won't have access to an...
3
3

2003 Dodge Ram power window switch
I notice the other day in my truck that on the drivers side, the switch for the passenger side window does not work. The passenger side works fine, and the other switches on the drives side work fine....
5
5

Low oil Pressure
oil pressure problem here, when i start my truck for the day its a 1990 Dodge d200 360 engine. The oil pressure by the gage is fine however after a short drive on the highway into the city the oil...
3
3

dodge truck lights
Hi All I have -96 3500 and need tail and headlights for it those should be E-approved. That means same kind of mark on lamps as sae or dot. Does anyone know place where I can buy these. Jarno
10
10

02 Cummins Lift Pump
Hey, Folks. I have a 2002 Ram 2500 with the Cummins TD (regular output, not the high output) and I've got a problem; low lift pump pressure. I have checked the fuel pressure on the low side of the...
18
18

plastic on bumpers 1997
how do you keep the bumpers,plastic, a dark color?? tried silicon tire spray, turns grey in a short time. thank you:::::::::::: Carl / Dee northern,Alabama
2
2

How to de-green my Line-X?
Ok, so here's proof that it's just way too wet in England: My black Line-X liner is going green. Regular washing doesn't change that. Any suggestions on how I can get rid of the moss, lichen, or...
6
6

Real Puzzle - Fluid leak
Okay, First, I am the guy that people usually come to with car problems. Great diagnostic and detective skills. I need some help now. My 2000 Dakota Quad 3.9l 2wd is leaking something and I'll be...
3
3

Very nice Xklusive Grille in eBay
Hi, I have very nice Xklusive Grille in eBay some items on auction for XKlusive Grille 02-04 Dodge Ram Pickup, DNA Style Xklusive Grille 97-04 Dodge Dakota, 98-03 Durango XKlusive Grille 2 94-02 Dodge...

any ideas
check guages light on my 01 ram 1500 comes on momenterily avery few miles and the oil temp guage drops to zero for a split second then all is back to normal?
2
2