Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transmission fluid type
Can anyone tell me the type of transmission fluid that goes into a 1996 Dodge Caravan? Would appreciate it!!< Gerry
3
3

1999 Dodge Ram 1500
I recently had my truck modified with a 3" lift kit unfortunately since the modification two electrical problems, possibly related but not sure, soon developed. First problem is my light for the air...
1
1

Surging when cold on a grade
I have an '03, Ram 1500 4.7L. Like the truck, but troubled by the surging I experience after a cold start when I pull out of my drive. It is a fairly step slope up to the county road (at 60mph)....
1
1

Paint code
Saw the new dodge datona truck the other day and the paint said it was Go Man Go. Does anyone know what the paint code would be for that color?
1
1

OT took delivery, '05 rubicon
my factory ordered rubicon has finally arrived. looks real good parked beside the big dodge (same color). :-)
13
13

husky liners
wheres the best/cheapest place to order husky floor liners for an '04 3500? the kids are destroying the carpet and i gotta come up with something other than making them ride in the bed. thanks,
1
1

David...tow hooks?
Hey, whatever happened to the search for the tow hooks? I never heard anything more on what you ended up with. Just curious...and thought you could recommend something.

Dallas
Last Saturday Baylor hospital received permission from the FDA to do a Eyelet Cell transplant. on the Dallas news they are reporting she is doing fine and is now making insulin on her own, where as...
3
3

1985 dodge ram conversion van
charging system not working new alternator,regulator both tested and good while tracing wires found what appears to be another voltage regulator with the back melted. dodge dealer don't know what it...

1991 Ram Van 250 Owner's manual/fuse help
Here's the deal: Awhile back we found someone rummaging through our cars, supposedly in search of spare change. They took nothing except a small pillow and a folder that contained my owner's manual...

Diesel oil questions ...
Hi, I have mentioned this topic before, but I need a bit more detail. First, I have a 2004 Ram 2500, Cummins 305/555, auto, 4wd, etc ... I got 6 years of free oil changes from the dealer. My plan was...
3
3

Looking at v10's
I have had 6-7 Dodge Ram pickups, and recently decented to buy a v10 to pull a car trailer and the fifth wheel. I have been looking at 1999+ Dodges - and recently found a 2003 with 4k on it. Has...
9
9

back fire until it warm 1995
my 1995 1500 back fire and stills until it warm up then it is good to go code read 38 but 38 is not in the book help

Fuel - Air management for 04
Looking for a way to manage fuel and air flow in 2004 ram 1500 . Whats available so that i can watch the performance of the truck , as i go down the road , change if i need to improve performance ? I...
4
4

98 Dodge Ram axle
I am working on my son's 1998 Dodge RAM 2500 with Club Cab and Dana 60 Axle. The front left drive axle and the rotor need to be replaced and I was going to start checking local junk yards for parts....