Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Magnum Rocker Arm Question
I'd like to change my stock 1.6 rocker arms to 1.7 rollers in my '01 5.9, both for the slight performance increase and because it will give me something to do. Of course, cost of the project is always...

Re: 1997 dakota clutch life?
My Dak 5.2 - 5 speed clutch lasted over 150k - I replaced it with a Centerforce 2 and love it.. The old one couldn't hold second gear anymore.

Re: '97 Dakota stumbles under load at low rpm
Mine gave up at 100 k, similar power problems associated. I removed mine, and had no mechanical problems since, just a code error from the 2nd sensor.
1
1

Paint code
I saw the new Dodge Daytona truck the other day at the dealer. What a nice color! It was called Go Man Go! Does anyone know what the paint code would be for it?
2
2

HELP 2001 1500 Quad Cab- Dampness in cab
HELP my 01 Quad cab 1500 has dampness on passenger side floor. anyone else seen this? found cause? looking for suggestions on where to look. rear window is solid. tia cliff hubbard
5
5

Under the bedliner pad to prevent scratches
Does anyone know of a pad you can purchase that prevents your bedliner from scratching the bed of the truck. I understand they also allow moisture to escape.
2
2

Caravan transmission rebuild questions
Also posted to: My 1997 Grand Caravan ES (3.8L V6 41TE/a604 trans 139,000 miles, gently driven) was developing a transmission problem (double thump when shifting into OD, even when just letting off...

Replacing anti-sway bar bushings
Replacing the front anti-sway bar bushings on my 2000 dodge 3500 Ram Van with polyurethane ones has been on my to-do list for a while. A couple of days ago while browsing in Auto Zone, I picked up a...
2
2

Build Your Own Dump-Bed Assembly and Convert your Truck/Trailer to a Dump!
Easily convert your regular pickup truck, utility trailer, farm trailer, or whatever into a fully-functional, versatile, and reliable - high capacity professional strength dump truck or trailer. The...
8
8

OT: If you want to know how I am, don't pretend to be a friend.
I might mistakenly expect a reply back from you. If you're not going to be a friend, don't ask about me. It's none of your business. -- Budd
45
45

Dodge transmission questions
I have a few questions and descriptions of conditions about my automatic transmission I'd like to get answers to, in general terms. I have a Dodge 3/4 ton B250 van, 318 cu. in. engine. The 3 speed...
2
2

Nerf Bars
I am thinking about installing nerf bars on my 05 3500 4 X 4. Evidently the vertical body mount bolts must be removed in order to bolt them on. There is no way to get to the nut if it exists; am I...
3
3

Spyware Again
it out yourself.
5
5

Code reading for FREE!!
Just a little tip for everyone. Chrysler made code reading easy, just by using your ignition switch. Turn the key on/off three times, last cycle ending on, and the ecm/pcm/sbec or smec, depending on...
4
4

HELP! Received OBD Code P0508 - Idle Control System Circuit Low
Anyone ever receive this code from a OBD code reader? What does it mean? What is the required repair, if any he says in a hopeful voice. Any adive would be greatly appreciated, thanks Patrick Some...