Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2013 Ram Heavy Duty seeks to obliterate rivals with claimed 30,000-pound max tow rating
From AB Ram to Build Most Capable Trucks Ever ? Ram 3500 Heavy Duty's maximum trailer weight of 30,000 pounds far surpasses closest competitor's 23,100-pound max ? 850 lb.-ft. Cummins Turbo Diesel is...

I have a damaged belltech 2650 drop spindle,,were can i look for a used one?
All i can find are places that will sell me both side's and they are not cheap..this is for a ram 1500 2 wheel drive that has been lowered

Ram 1500 to get V6 diesel engine later this year
From AB Ram to Build Industry's Only Light-duty Diesel Pickup3.0-liter V-6 EcoDiesel to deliver best-in-class fuel economy, a title already owned by the 2013 Ram 1500 -Clean diesel features low CO2...
2
2

2001 grand caravan sport won't start
I just replaced a cracked radiator,and had to turn key back in fourth a few times to get my caravan started not all the time but most of the time so I replaced the starter.....my radio and dash lights...
1
1

Ram establishes new commercial truck division
From AB Ram Truck Launches New Ram Commercial Truck Division -Ram Commercial offers full line of industrial-strength trucks built for workers and businesses to provide maximum capability and...

Cummins builds 2-millionth diesel for Ram
From AB CUMMINS BUILDS TWO-MILLIONTH RAM DIESEL FOR CHRYSLER GROUP Milestone engine destined for display Ram-Cummins partnership spans four decades Capability of current High-Output Cummins engine...

1995 Caravan dash
I need to get at the radio in a 1995 caravan. There is a large piece of trin surrounding the radio and extending over to the instrument cluster. Does this just pop off or is there a special tool...

2004 ram 1500 codes 132 and 152 for o2 sensors. How hard to replace?
Getting two codes. bank 1 sensor 1 high output, bank 2 sensor 1 high output.. Wondering how expensive these sensors are and how hard to replace? 2004 Dodge ram 1500 with 5.7hemi
1
1

The front seat on my 2001 Galant is shifted back on the right side.
I don't know if something broke or came loose but the front seat is shifted back on the right side, any suggestions how to repair or troubleshoot this problem. Is a bit uncomfortable not having a flat...
1
1

1999 Ram 1500 front spring perches
Got a '99 Ram 1500 pickup with the front axle spring perches rotting off. Anybody know if replacements are available without having to buy a whole axle? Thanks.

A soltion -- 04 and 06 Mini van (3.3 and 3.8L) engine noise problem
Been fighting with a noise problem on two vans for 5 or 6 weeks. Sounds like any number of bearing problems but in the end the problem was the drive shaft on the alternators was slightly bent. Easy to...

Dodge 2500 Hemi Oil Pressure Sender
Book says special socket required, any details or has anyone done one of these? I've got that classic zero oil pressure on start-up, shut down and oil pressure is OK. Always has oil pressure just...
7
7

2013 Ram 1500 earns Truck of Texas honors
From AB 2013 Ram 1500 earns 'Truck of Texas' honors The TAWA nation has spoken. Ram, Jeep and Buick grabbed the top honors at the 20th annual Texas Auto Writers Association Truck Rodeo. The 'Truck of...
1
1

Convert 2009 start switch to pushbutton/keyless?
Anyone know if its possible? 2011 removable pushbutton seems like an extension of the 2009, adding wireless proximity key.

Radio Nav swap possible? 2009-->2011-12
Anyone know if it's possible or how easy it would be to swap a newer radio NAV unit into a 2009 RAM? The newer units have Garmin NAV and better bluetooth.