2002 Punto Active Sport Front Grill

We have just purchased our first Active Sport which is on a 52 plate and needs bit of work to get it ready for when my son passes his test. The previous owner has cracked the bottom of the front grill and I wondered if anyone can help me to get a replacement unit. Also the drivers side headlamp seems has water condensing in on the glass. Are these sealed units or can this problem be resolved.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jezzer

Reply to
jezzer

The bottom line with this type of query is:

1) Go to / phone a Fiat dealer with your car details, model, chassis no. etc.

2) Provide this information in this PUBLIC newsgroup

I would suggest 1) as your dealer will have the latest information and you may have to get the parts from them anyway

With 2) I / others may be able to help you with info but our data might be out of date (we can't afford to keep totally up to date with parts CDs). Also requires that you have to disclose information you may wish to keep private.

If you choose neither 1) nor 2) then I/we can give you our best opinions but they will be 'as-is' and could be more trouble than they are worth.

If this sounds a little over zealous then please bear in mind that there are millions of Punto's over a quite large range of years an nobody wants to provide potentially duff information, even though you have narrowed it down Active Sport, 52 plate.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////