Abarth skirts from 3rd party manu.

I am looking at getting some Abarth look side skirts for my Bravo 115HLX. I have found a site with them for sale. Has anyone bought these items from this manufacturer and does anyone have any recommendations or knows where else to look before I splash out?

The site is...

Thanks in advance, and 'thank you' to the ppl who answered my Q about the alarm keys :)

Conrad

Reply to
Conrad Baker