Best Rated threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Punto mk1 dashboard removal
Hi out there can somebody help me I have a Punto mk1 Sporting I don't know how to remove the dashboard as I need to change the matrix I've found some scews but unable to locate the rest need help to...
1
1

marea odometer
I recently bought a 1998 Marea Weekend from an auction and seems the odometer isn't working. It can't be a fuse I think cos all the other electrics work. Is this a common problem and is it expensive...

Stilo ECU reset?
OK im going to service this car myself its the stilo active 1.2 2002 model - does the computer need reset each time? and if so how? Thanks Martin

Punto MK 1 Gear stick knob Change - Help Anyone
Hi, I am currently attempting to style the interior of my Punto MK 1. I am looking at purcahsing a new Gear stick Knob. I have taken a look under the existing gaitor and cant seem to fathom out how i...
8
8

Timing problem
I have a 1400 Uno Pacer. This problem has happend twice to me. I drive the car suddenly just dies on me. Try to start it, nothing. A slyte backfire through the card. Losen the distributor and advance...
2
2

Stilo Power steering failure
Hi all, The power steering fail light came up intermittently on my 1.6 Active (02 registered, 94k miles) but normally stopping the engine and then restarting cleared it. Then the power steering...
5
5

Punto Reverse Gear Problem - Sorted
Hi, I'm new to the group, I'm here to learn and help if poss. I bought my first Fiat Punto (not new ) a few weeks ago. I started to have problems last week, trying to get reverse gear. Sometimes the...

124 Spider V8 Conversion
I am getting ready to attempt to install a Dodge 318 and auto. trans. in my '75 124 Spider. Does anyone have any info. or advice on how to do this successfully? Are there any books out there that kind...
6
6

Punto idle problem
Hi! I own a 95 Punto 1.2 75HP and i'm having problems with idle. It just doesnt hold the RPM, Engine dies. I had to adjust the throtle so now the throtle is opened just a little as a person would hold...

Diesel Filter water drain
Where is the drain cock for the diesel filter on 1.9 Scudo ? The is a picture in the manual but it look nothing like wots under my bonnet
1
1

HELP!!! Indicators dont work, fuel gauge isnt working
Hi all Ive got a Fiat Uno 45 Fire, My indicators dont work and the fuel fuel gauge dont work but the Hazards work so its not bulbs. I think it may be a fuse but am having problems finding the fuse for...
1
1

Fiat Stilo service indicator
Hi I suspect this has been asked before but does anyone know of a way to reset the service indicator on a Fiat Stilo? Fiat main dealers that I approached would only reset it if the car had been...
3
3

Fiat Tipo 1.9TD workshop manual on CD or book
Looking for a workshop manual for M Reg. Fiat Tipo 1.9TD (Diesel) on CD or Book. Does anyone know where I might find one? Regards R
1
1

Fiat Punto Overheating
HELP!!! My wife has a 2001 "Y" Fiat Punto 1.2 8V. The problem we have is it seems to leak water out the rad cap and if the header is on cold the temperature gauge wizzes up and the car overheats. If...
7
7

fiat brava 1.4s
My dads Fiat Brava 1.4s drives sweetly but every so often the injector light comes on and the car seems to run rough for a while then goes on its merry way another thing is that sometimes it stalls...

how remove head-rest on lancia Y 2001?
I want remove head-rest on Lancia Y 1.2 16V LS (2001). it is very easy on back seats, but for front seats ? tks for solution GA

Stilo Heater panel light
Hi there, I have a Stilo Active 1.6 and one of the lights on the heater control panel has stopped working. I asked my local dealer to have a look at the last service but they informed me that they...
2
2

resetting ECU Fiat
I found this piece of advice concerning the resetting of the ECU of a Bravo (by disconnecting the battery for a while): "Once it has being reset the car will feel completley different i.e the steering...
2
2

Chipping 2.8 JTD
Greetings! We have a Hymer B644 with a Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD engine + automatic gearbox (2003 model). Love the motorhome - especially the Fiat auto gearbox! We are considering having the engine...
1
1

Fiat Uno Headlight Problem
Hi I have a problem with the headlights on a 1994 Fiat Uno 45 ie SX The headlights (dip and main beam) and tail lights were working intermittently (flick the switch a couple of times to get them to...
12
12