Brava Radio Handbook

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get an online version of the radio handbook for a 2000 V reg Brava, or has anyone got a scanned copy they could send me

TIA

Reply to
Ian

I have found

but also need to know how to set the clock! Cheers

Reply to
Ian

In message , Ian writes

Clock should be automatic from the RDS signal.

But don't relay on anything Classic FM transmit, their time-code is all over the place!

Reply to
Steven Briggs

In message , Ian writes

Right, just checked my full radio manual, clock setting is buried in the expert mode menu (not covered in that link above).

Press EXP for 3 seconds > EXPERT on display Use up / down arrow button to select menu function Time comes up as e.g. "TM 2:13" station button 2 = hours- 3 = hours+ 4 = mins- 5 = mins+

To start clock, press EXP briefly. RDS sycronisation shows as "SYNC ON" or "SYNC OFF" as next item in expert menu. Station button 5 = on, 4 = off.

Press EXP for 3 seconds to exit expert mode

HTH

Reply to
Steven Briggs

Cheers Steve Clock now at the right time, I'm gonna have to do it again in a couple of weeks though :-(

Reply to
Ian